Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dang Her Black Heart & Her Pretty Red Neck





Rocky, my mutt. The bottom picture is when I was sick yesterday. He stayed that way with me all day.
Yeah, I was sick yesterday. Overall weakness, n & v, and pale. I tried to go to school, but wasn't there but an hour. It was the first day of class that I've ever missed. Damn! There goes my perfect attendance. Haha. My senior year in high school, I missed 85 days, almost half the year. My, how I've changed. I hated missing the first day. But once I got home, I called Mom. She came over & cooked for me, played with Rocky, and took care of me. She stayed until Ben got home, so I was well taken care of. And now I'm better and trying to catch up on school work. Of course I had to miss Acid-Base balance.
That's all for me.


A sunrise on Tybee Island.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Don't worry, you didn't miss acid-base balance. We just did IV therapy. You didn't miss much. Glad you are feeling better.